Position: Creative Content Coordinator
Job Req: 15001
Dates Open: June 15, 2015 – June 30, 2015
Max Media of Hampton Roads, LLC is seeking a creative individual to support the Director of Digital Strategy. This position will work closely with the promotions and sales department in a very fast pace environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work hand in hand with the Director of Digital Strategy to ensure smooth operations of all things digital (websites, social media, etc.)
- Produce and edit videos
- Create graphics for station events, websites and proposals
- Maintain and proactively update content on station websites
- Maintain calendar of events and contests to properly schedule posts, e-blasts, etc.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or similar
- Experience in graphic design and video filming and editing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in order to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite and video editing software (final cut pro) and experience with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
For consideration, e-mail your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position and job req in the subject line. No phone calls please.
MMHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.